Professional Catering Company in Harrisburg PA
Since 2005, C&J Catering has been providing couples and businesses alike with premier catering services throughout Harrisburg, PA and surrounding areas. Trust a local catering company that specializes in wedding and special events catering to take care of the food menu that is sure to impress your friends, family and coworkers.
Choosing a Catering Service Right For Your Event
We are proud to be one of Central Pennsylvania’s most experienced catering companies and are excited to hear your vision and help you make it a reality. Between the logistics involved in event planning, details such as the dinner menu and desert may fall secondary on your to-do list. Our skilled kitchen and bakery will help you every step of the way to assure that all of the details of your food menu for your special event are considered. We can even help with the floral design of the table centerpieces! We’ll work with your budget and help you create a food menu that will please you and your guests. Share your ideas with us and let our event consultants and planners take care of the rest for your special event or wedding catering!
Selecting your Food Menu & Service Style
• Plated: This dinner service is typical for catering companies at formal events. You may select predetermined meal options for your guests as a choice plated meal or all of your guests can be served two entrees as a dual plated meal. Dual plated meals, while less common, can make your dinner service more efficient and eliminates the need for you to track what your guests select to eat!
• Family Style: Want a more casual atmosphere but still trying to avoid a buffet? During a family style dinner service, dishes and bowls of your entrées and sides will be brought to each table. Your guests will serve themselves and are able to choose their meal and portion sizes. You will be sure to go back for a second serving!
• Stations: A stationed meal typically involves three stationed dinner options. Whether it’s a chef attended pasta station with vegetables sautéed on site, a mashed potato bar with all the toppings, or a lettuce wrap station, your guests will love the variety of options. This gives your guests a chance to mingle and eat before the dancing, presentations, or speeches begin. Stationed meals also work nicely for standing receptions, corporate mixers, and networking dinners.
• Buffet: Much like a family style meal, a buffet allows dinner move faster. As tables are dismissed, your guests are able to choose exactly what they want and the portion sizes of their meal. We always recommend double sided buffets in order to make this dinner service the most efficient.
• Cocktail: Are you planning a more intimate evening? A cocktail reception can strike the right balance between casual and classy. This typically involves one to two light appetizer stations along with an assortment of upscale passed appetizers that will be served by our staff consistently throughout your cocktail reception.
Experienced Catering Company
The best catering service makes your event feel the way it should be: seamless and special. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help with your next catered event!